From £24,500 - £30,500pa + benefits
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment is working with the NHS across the UK to support with vacancies including IT, Support, Communications, Legal and Finance. We are currently recruiting for experienced Clinical Coders to work as part of a busy team. Due to the nature of the work, our client is flexible about the hours you will work as well as considering those preferring part time hours also.
What you’ll be doing
As a Clinical Coder you will be responsible for;
The post-holder is responsible for assigning correct clinical codes to Diagnoses and Operative Procedures against nationally agreed standards, in order to produce reliable clinical information for commissioning, reimbursement (based on HRG assignment), audit, research and performance indicator production.
The post-holder will work with clinicians on a regular basis to help validate their coding in order to produce more accurate coding to facilitate the Payment by Results process.
What you’ll bring to the team
An experienced Clinical Coder you will have the following skills and experience;
- Demonstrable clinical coding experience across all specialties and levels of complexity
- Accredited Clinical Coding Qualification (ACC)
- Previous experience using national and international rules governing the use of the statistical classifications (ICD10 and OPCS4
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology; Anatomy and Physiology
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Ability to analyse and abstract complex records/data
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
As a Clinical Coder you will receive
Salary band 5
Flexible hours/part time hours considered
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Clinical Coder role is for you then apply online to Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment