Competitive Salary DOE
2 months ago
Clinical Negligence Lawyer
A global law firm, are looking for an experienced clinical negligence solicitor, to join their market leading Clinical Risk team, within their Bristol office. Our client is a top tier legal 500 firm, and is featured in Chambers UK, with half of their Partners being recognised as leaders in their specialist field.
This team represent a wide range of clients, ranging from household names to government departments and NHS bodies. Acting for the majority of the top 30 insurance and financial services companies operating in the UK. If you think you have the skills to join a top-tier team then apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handle a varied caseload of high value defendant clinical negligence work
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients
- Conduct face to face negotiation mediation of claims
- Provide commercially focused legal advice
- Support business development activity
- Exercise full compliance on billing and credit control
- Support the business development within the department
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/ Chartered Legal Executive (0-3 years PQE)
- Experience of handling complex clinical negligence claims
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to promote the firm
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to adopt a commercially focused approach
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- 26 days holiday (with the option to buy and sell)
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.