02921 673 742
15 days ago
30 October 2021
A top 100 UK Law firm are looking for a Clinical Negligence/ Serious Injury paralegal to join their expanding team. This is a firm that genuinely invest in their staff and value each individuals growth and progression.
A rare opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm who are dedicated to making and maintaining lasting relationships with their clients.
This is what you will be doing:
- Having some responsibility for aspects of file managements, under supervision.
- Undertake fee earning tasks
- Running a high value birth injury case load under supervision of qualified lawyers
- Assisting other member of the clinical negligence department as and when required with tasks
- Attending Court and Inquest hearings
- Drafting legal documents, Court pleadings and applications using precedents and templates
- Addressing relevant legal and factual issues and accurately taking clients instructions
- Conducting general research
- Collating & sorting information, populating Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting with preparation of schedules of loss
- Preparing witness statement evidence
- Instructing medical and quantum experts
- Arranging conferences with Counsel
- Assisting with new enquiries and legal aid
- Managing paperless files
- Providing excellent client service
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Ideally experience working in Clinical negligence or personal injury team as a paralegal or legal assistant
- Ability to complete basic legal work under supervision but use initiative where required
- Strong prioritisation skills and multitasking ability
- Attention to detail
- Strong client care skills
- Excellent communication skills over the telephone, in person or in writing
- Good IT skills
- Above market average salary
- Excellent career progression
- Up to 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
Are you up for the challenge?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career to work with a firm who will invest in your personal progression we encourage you to apply by contacting Abbie Lucas on 07458 160 616 or alternatively send your CV to email@example.com.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.