2 months ago
A leading law firm, rated band 1 in the Chambers UK 2019 awards, is looking for an experienced Personal injury or Clinical negligence paralegal, to join their thriving Clinical Negligence team, in their Bristol office. Notably, this firm offer training contracts.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will provide fee earning and administrative support to the partner and fee earners within the Clinical negligence department.
- Manage clinical negligence and/or personal injury cases under supervision
- Interview clients and take instructions of new clients
- Draft applications to Court
- Assist with inquests and attend hearings
- Exercise a high standard of client care at all times
- Prepare trial bundles and support in all areas of administration within the department
- Assist in all aspects of the accounts procedure, including preparation of bills
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- LLB law degree is essential
- LPC or trainee CILEX is desirable
- Previous experience in a clinical negligence or personal injury paralegal role is essential
- Experience handling a litigation caseload is desirable
- IT literate
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communicator
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career through a training contract or CILEX
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with £250 worth of shopping vouchers on offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.