14 days ago
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Highly regarded firm - Salary based on experience
Yolk Recruitment are working with a highly reputable and top law firm to recruit a Clinical Negligence Solicitor into their successful and well-regarded team. This national company promote a work life balance and offer a flexible working scheme that offers their staff to work where you work best. This a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and progressive team with a firm that values you and your skillset.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor, you will be working on claimant matters and representing those who have suffered life changing injuries, such as spinal, neurological, and fatal injuries as well as brain damage.
- Have the autonomy to manage you own caseload as well as assist the Partners when needed
- Comply with procedures and security within the firm
- Develop business initiatives to improve departmental workloads and billing.
This is what you'll bring to the team:
As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor, you will have up to 6 years PQE.
In addition to the above you will be:
- Technically excellent as well as commercially aware.
- Experience using social media platforms
- Strong academic background
- Proactive and provide excellent quality service to clients
This is what you'll get in return:
This is an excellent opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join a firm whose mission is to promote you full potential and invest in your progression as well as knowledge. These are a few of the benefits you will get in return:
- Performance related bonus
- Group pension
- Private healthcare including mental health and wellbeing, including optional coverage for family
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Staff introduction bonus scheme
- 26-39 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Gym membership
- So much more !
Are you interested in this position?
If you are looking to pursue the next step in your career with a highly regarded law firm, we encourage you to apply by contacting Nicole Smith on (phone number removed) or alternatively send your CV
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.