25 days ago
24 July 2019
A leading national law firm, is looking for an experienced Clinical negligence Solicitor to join their thriving regulatory team, in their Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Manage a wide range of high quality clinical negligence claims, acting on behalf of doctors and dentists
- Interview clients and take instructions of new clients
- Analyse strengths and weaknesses of claims
- Draft all routine litigation documents
- Participate in business development activities
- Exercise a high standard of client care at all times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Minimum 4 years PQE
- Experienced in clinical negligence work, acting for health care professionals
- IT literate
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent communicator
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- 26 days holiday (plus an extra day off on your birthday)
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Life cover
- The opportunity to progress your career
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, with an Amazon Echo offer, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch!
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.