8 months ago
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A Legal 500 regional law firm is looking for an experienced Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their award-winning claimant team, in their central Bristol office. This firm prides itself on its employee satisfaction, so flexible working (include part time work) is available.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Clinical Negligence Solicitor, you will run a caseload of pre-action and litigated cases and provide support on complex cases of maximum severity
- Deliver exceptional client service, dealing with matters promptly and keeping them updated throughout their cases
- Select and instruct appropriate experts and Counsel
- Act as a positive ambassador to the team and actively support the firm objectives
- Be committed to your professional development and proactively immerse yourself in business development and Law Society/AvMA panel membership
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Qualified solicitor/FCILEx (all PQE considered, including NQ)
- Experience in Clinical Negligence, with a real interest in this area
- Excellent drafting skills
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary DOE
- Part time working hours considered
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 28 with length of service)
- Option to buy and sell holiday
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Summer and Christmas socials
- The opportunity to progress your legal career
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a fantastic referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.