Competitive Salary DOE
7 months ago
Clinical Trials Assistant
Do you have a HNC/ HND or equivalent in a science related discipline? Do you have experience of undertaking clinical trials using good clinical practice? Do you have excellent communication skills?
I am working with a highly dynamic and very exciting local manufacturing organisation who offers a fantastic working environment!
This is what you’ll be doing
This role is a key part of the clinical research team and you would be responsible for the execution of daily clinical research activities. This is a very practical, hands on role!
- Preparation of the study documentation.
- Recruitment of subjects to take part in clinical trials, maintaining contact at all times with them.
- Ensuing the appointment schedule is up to date and accurate.
- Executing clinical research activities to a very high standard, including performing treatments with the products under trial and capturing high quality, real-time photographs.
- Ensuring accurate and complete case report form entry during trial execution.
- Promptly reporting of any concerns arising during a study.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Desirable experience would be a HNC/ HND or equivalent in a Science related discipline
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience working within a clinical trial environment would be advantageous, but not compulsory.
- The ability to work with confidential data.
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team, in an effective manner.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- A choice of shift patterns!
Cycle t work scheme
- An excellent working environment
- Free parking!
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact an Engineering Specialist, Jessica Harmer, in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.