5 months ago
Clinical Trial Assistant
Are you a strong Technical Administrator looking to get in to the Health & Beauty industry? The right candidate will be responsible for the execution of daily clinical research activities. The role is very practical, and following extensive training you will be responsible for performing all patient appointments. You will also provide administrative support to the management team. This is a full time, permanent role based in Swansea.
This is what you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Clinical Trials Coordinator, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consider innovative ways to recruit and grow the volunteer database
- Dispense Clinical Study/Pre-Screening Application Forms as required
- Copy, collate, photocopy and scan clinical documentation as required
- Liaise with potential participants or current trialists by telephone or other means deemed necessary
- Be prepared to assume sole responsibility for delegated administrative tasks
- Execute daily clinical research activities to a very high degree of rigour
- Monitor patient status and safety
- Ensure accurate and complete Case Report Form entry during trial execution
- Accurately transcribe raw data into Microsoft Excel or alternative software
- Maintain an up-to-date and accurate appointment booking system
- Provide courtesy calls to study participants advising of appointment times
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Must be comfortable treating trial participants
- Must be detail oriented, organised, self-motivated, be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be capable of recognizing, and have the willingness, to resolve errors and issues
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to maintain the utmost confidentiality in all company matters
- Must be able to routinely meet tight deadlines and meet high quality standards
- Must be competent in the use of Microsoft Office, principally Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience of working in a clinical research role for a minimum of two years is desirable. However, applicants with a keen interest to work within this field, and with an applicable level of transferable skills will be considered.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Starting salary of circa £20,000. Progression opportunities. Option of 4 shift patterns with an early finish on a Friday! Must be prepared to be flexible if some patients can only attend trials after work.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca Selby on either 02921673748 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.