3 months ago
Clinical Trials Associate
This dynamic and exciting clinical organisation has an opening for a Clinical Trials Associate to join their team in a role offering significant training and development with a defined career path in this field.
Applicants should have a secondary qualification (HNC/HNC/BTEC etc) in a scientific or technical subject, strong communication and organisational skills, and enjoy working with people in a very practical role where you'll be coordinating clinical trial recruitment, administration and working closely with trial subjects (in a safe manner). During trials you will be required to work morning/afternoon shifts that will mean working until 9pm.
This is what you’ll be doing
This Clinical Trials Associate is a key part of the clinical research team and you would be responsible for the execution of daily clinical research activities including:
- ·Preparation of the study documentation.
- ·Recruitment of subjects to take part in clinical trials, maintaining contact at all times with them.
- ·Ensuing the appointment schedule is up to date and accurate.
- ·Executing clinical research activities to a very high standard, including performing treatments and capturing high quality, real-time photographs.
- ·Ensuring accurate and complete case report form entry during trial execution.
- ·Promptly reporting of any concerns arising during a study.
The experience you’ll bring to the team in the role of Clinical Trials Associate
- ·Desirable experience would be a HNC/ HND or equivalent in a Science related discipline
- ·Excellent communication skill
- ·Experience working within a clinical trial environment would be advantageous, but not essential.
- ·The ability to work with confidential data.
- ·The ability to work independently or as part of a team, in an effective manner.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Early finish Friday
- Company pension
- Excellent working environment
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for the role of Clinical Trials Associate please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.