£55000 per annum
26 days ago
02 July 2022
Sector: Consultancies - 2 stage virtual interview
Excellent additional training is provided in-house as well as fully funded externally accredited qualifications that will help grow your skills and career opportunities
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Cloud Data Engineer to join one of the leading consultant companies in the world.
This an exciting opportunity for a passionate data engineer to grow their skills alongside some of the foremost data engineers in the country and work with a variety of cutting-edge companies solving complex and interesting problems.
You will help produce and sustain end to end highly advanced analytics solutions within the cloud for our clients while learning advanced data engineering tool sets.
- Build and maintain data pipelines
- Identify and patch issues and bugs identified in the pipeline/architecture
- Providing access and identity management to onboard new customers onto the pre-existing platform
- Communicating with key stakeholders to define data requirements to support business issues
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and Python
- Some experience working with PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-service)
- Some experience building and maintaining data pipelines and architecture
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge of a wide range of data engineering domains such as warehousing, governance, migrating and modelling.
- Devops (CI / CD) Experience
- BPSS or SC security clearance
- Experience in any of the following cloud-based tools: Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Google Data Flow or similar