£34000 - £46056 per annum
02921 673 757
about 2 months ago
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large and fast-growing regulatory body to support them to recruit a Cloud Security Analyst to work with internal security tools and outsourced SOC to investigate security alerts and provide incident response duties across PaaS & SaaS environments.
What you’ll be doing as a Cloud Security Analyst
- Ensure security measures and controls to protect and monitor systems is operational and effective.
- Identify potential configuration weaknesses & vulnerabilities and work with IT colleagues to implement remediation measures in line with IT operational procedures.
- Work with IT Security Manager to help assess proposed changes to controls against best practice and organisational risk appetite.
- Provide a point of contact for end-user and Service Desk enquiries relating to Cloud Security matters.
- Responsible for managing all cyber security incidents raised by the Service Desk, SOC, or any security tools and ensuring all incident information is captured.
- Produce risk assessments for any ongoing threats or vulnerabilities which may exist post-incident.
- Monitor security tools for effectiveness and suggest any remedial action necessary to maintain their effectiveness.
- Creating and maintaining information security operational runbooks.
- Taking part in security testing and liaising with other IT teams for resources where required.
- Assist with the production and maintenance of IT Security policies, processes and procedure
- Previous experience in Cyber Security incident response, engineering and design or governance.
- In depth knowledge of networking and network security technologies within a cloud context, cloud-based security controls such as email/web filtering, conditional access, PAM & IAM, SIEM and Log monitoring/management.
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft’s suite of cloud technologies and security tools
- Good knowledge of Cloud security & governance best practice.
- Starting salary of £34,694 and £46,056
- Civil service pensions arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus arrangements
If you think this Cloud Security Analyst role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk Recruitment
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.