4 months ago
Are you a Quality Inspector with 3 years’ experience within a manufacturing environment? Or a Quality Technician who is looking to progress their career? If yes, then I may just have the perfect role for you, a Quality Engineering role for a growing business based in Newport.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be reporting into the Quality Manager, being responsible for providing hands-on technical support to the quality department ensuring that all raw materials are inspected and in-house manufactured product tested to meet quality standards.
The role will require the successful applicant to be responsible for the measurement of components/products using hand held tools (micrometers, height/depth gauges, calipers, verniers etc.) and CMM experience is essential to this role.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience of conducting inspection activities using handheld measurement tools such as: micrometres, callipers, gauge blocks, gauge pins etc.
- Previous experience of operating & programming CMM Machines is essential.
- The ability to read electronic and dimensional data to the closest tolerance.
- Ability to operate numerous electronic and mechanical test equipment.
- Excellent oral, written, cross-functional and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent IT, literacy and numeracy skills.
And this is what you’ll get in return
A base salary of up to £35,000.
It includes 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays (total of 33 days holiday).
In addition to this you’ll receive access to: Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Scheme and Company Sick Pay.
You’ll be joining a business currently experiencing significant growth, which also offer fantastic progression opportunities.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter, Richard Pearson on either email@example.com or 02921 673 742.
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.