6 months ago
CMM Quality Inspector
Have you worked within the aerospace industry? Do you have 5 years’ experience in programming CNC CMM’s? Do you have experience programming Mitutoyo MSCOSMOS? If so, please do get in touch with me for immediate consideration.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Programming my client’s range of CNC Mitutoyo’s CMM’s and working to tight tolerances.
- Programme their Axel based Vision Systems.
- Use manual measuring equipment such as Micrometres, height gauges, protractors, shadow graphs etc.
- Support all production engineers in the development of high accuracy processes
- Run current CMM programs for First off, In Process and last off inspection.
- Create first article inspection reports.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience programming CNC CMMS’s
- Experience programming Mitutoyo’s MSCOSMOS
- Inspection experience gained from within the aerospace industry would be highly desirable.
- A strong knowledge of mechanical engineering, with experience gained within a machine shop.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£35,000 per annum dependant on skills and experience.
Monday to Friday – 39 hours a week
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.