£30,000 dependent on skills and experience
11 months ago
Have you working experience of the use of CMM? Do you have a good understanding of all QA disciplines? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you looking for an exciting new venture?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will undertake all CMM related duties within the company, plus internal and external customer support as required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write CMM programs from both 2D and 3D data using PC-DMIS.
- Develop and document fixture requirements suitable for measurement of features.
- Generate clear and concise CMM reports which display all customers and manufacturing required outputs.
- Conduct first off inspection reports for parts using a variety of measurement equipment.
- Metrology for PPAP requirements available on time to program milestones and annual submission.
- Control all aspects of the Calibration System.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Good communication skills.
- Understanding of all QA disciplines.
- Use of CMM
- Professional approach whilst dealing with customers.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £30,000 DOE
25 days holiday +bank holidays
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist in branch today on 02921673753
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.