CNC Lathe / Milling machine operator
Would you like to join one of the largest Sub Contract Companies in England?
This is what you’ll be doing
Role is to operate CNC lathes & mills, measuring parts on inspection equipment against engineering drawings. Previous experience in engineering and of CNC machinery would be preferred although training would be given to the right
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Experience within Engineering
And this is what you’ll get in return
- we are the area’s largest and most progressive sub-contract manufacturing company
- we operate from a modern air conditioned factory with great working conditions and exemplary Health & Safety systems
- we operate a wide range of control systems allowing us to facilitate on-going skills development for our employees
- over 50 modern CNC machine tools
- company pension
- company profit sharing scheme which returns 10% of company profits to employee
- reduced price gym membership
- free corporate golf membership
- child care vouchers
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Julian Richards, an engineerig specialist in brach today on 02921 673 763 or email him at email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.