Up to £41000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
CNC setter / Operator
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new, rare opportunity for a CNC Setter/ Operator to join a growing team, working on a two shift with every other Friday off.
This long-standing engineering business is a key supplier to a global AAA client base, with customers relying on their services for over 20 years and a strong long term order book continuing to provide security for the future.
There's a range of machinery on site, primarily with fanuc controls and you'll be setting and operating at the machine. Products will vary in complexity in terms of geometry and there's challenge in a diverse range of materials. You'll join a welcoming and supportive team of mixed experience in a collaborative environment with an exciting, forward-thinking company that works hard to ensure that colleagues feel as valued as customers.
This is what you'll be doing
- Set and operating CNC grinding machines.
- Adjust speeds and feeds.
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience setting and operating CNC machines.
- Advantageous if you have grinding experience but its not essential - training will be provided.
- Previous use of manual machines, grinding, milling or turning.
- Ability to understand and read from technical drawings.
- Basic machine maintenance.
- Use of measuring equipment.
- Quality check first offs.
And this is what you'll get in return
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 10 % Pension
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this CNC machinist role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.