£35500 + OT
over 1 year ago
CNC Machinist (Low Volume)
A new opportunity has been created for a low volume CNC Machinist to join a leading specialist manufacturing business that supplies into a number of high-tech sectors, working with a range of materials and components of varying complexity. This is a permanent role offering stability, variety, a market leading salary and strong benefits package.
This is what you’ll be doing
Your role will be to:
- Set and run CNC Machines, Milling and/or Turning.
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
There is a three shift pattern, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 and overtime is readily available for those who’d like to make the most of their earning potential.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience Setting/Operating CNC Mills or Lathes.
- Experience of 3 axis machining as a minimum, 4 axis advantageous
- Advantageous: Experience of Mazak, Mazatrol and CAD/CAM
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A market leading salary and benefits package
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual Bonus
- Free parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.