Up to £28870.00 per annum
23 days ago
28 September 2023
Yolk Recruitment has partnered with a British manufacturing company who design and manufacture components for key businesses within the chemical, petrochemical, nuclear, marine, and power sectors. We are in search for CNC machinist who have experience setting, and operating but also confident in adjusting speeds and feeds. There is plenty of over time available, and rooms to learn and develop.
You'll be milling and turning using Fanuc and Heidenhain, It's small to medium engineering, varied in complexity, working with 5 Axis machines and a broad range of materials.
This is what you will be doing.
- Setting and operating CNC mills and lathes.
- Editing CNC programs.
- Inspect and record relevant dimensions.
- Maintain machining equipment.
The experience you will bring.
- Previous experience using CNC mills or lathes.
- Previous experience using Fanuc or Heidenhein.
- Competent in identifying programming issues.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
This is what you will get in return.
- 24 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Free car park
- On site canteen facilities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.