CNC Miller - Programmer/Setter/Operator
We have an exciting new opportunity to join our established engineering company; we work on high precision parts, mainly in the motorsports, aerospace and electronics sector.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Milling machines 3 & 4 axis
- Machine components to drawings and CAD
- Using a 4th axis when required on YCM & Bridgeport milling machines 3 axis CNC
- Working to machining tolerances while ensuring the completed component is checked against the required specification
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Knowledge and experience of working on CNC machining centres with Heidenhain controls
- The ability to work using own initiative
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of hyperMILL and FeatureCAM
- Experience and understanding of working in Motorsport
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Good rates of pay
- Overtime available
- Company Pension
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with engineering specialist recruiter,Julian Richards on either 02921 673 763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and feel free to include a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.Have you recently served your time as an apprentice or are you a time served Maintenance Engineer with experience within a fast moving manufacturer?