CNC Miller Setter/Operator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CNC Miller to join a cutting-edge power company based in Coventry.
- Machine all works orders to specification
- Complete all work orders to a schedule
- Produce one off R&D components
- Discuss with Engineers/Designers on components and manufacturing capabilities
- Reporting to Workshop Manager on tasks/progress/issues/requirements
- Machine and general workshop housekeeping
- General maintenance of Machines
- Operate drill press, grinders, lathe, or other machines to modify
- Carrying out measurement and inspection techniques using metrology equipment.
- Reading engineering drawings
The right Candidate will be: -
- Organised and highly motivated
- Be able to work well under pressure.
- Experienced with conversational programming – (Mazak Mazatrol smooth G beneficial)
- Working with own initiative and with a team
- Able to work to tight tolerances and maintain tight tolerances
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Good at time keeping with works orders
- Ability to improve runtimes on batch work
- Mazak Mazatrol smooth G experience
- CAD/CAM experience
- Tooling knowledge – feeds/speeds/suppliers
- Knowledge of metrology
Reports to Workshop Manager
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Julian Richards on 02921673763 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.