£25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
7 months ago
£25,000 - £27,000 inclusive of shift allowance.
Yolk Recruitment is supporting a global manufacture in the Pontypool area, and we are in search of experienced CNC operators. For the right person there is an opportunity to join a market leader in the design, build and test of components for Agriculture, Construction, Mining, Defence, Aerospace and Industrial sectors.
This is what you will be doing as a CNC Operator.
- Work a three shift pattern, days, afternoons and night shift.
- Operate CNC mills and lathes.
- Read engineering drawings.
- Quality checks.
- Adjust machine tools
- Measure and check components.
- Adhere to health and safety at all times.
The experience you will bring.
- Previous experience operating a CNC machine
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Recognise component defects during production.
- Support Engineers with projects.
- Completing quality checks using measuring equipment.
If your an experience CNC operator looking for their next challenge, with great learning and development opportunities apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.