CNC Production Engineer
5 months ago
CNC Production Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer with a background in machining to join a growing engineering business, resulting from internal promotion.
The company is a long standing, innovative and market leading engineering business with a broad client base across a number of strong sectors and a proven record of investment. This role offers stability, security and the ability to make a difference in your role. The business boasts the highest staff retention, has an award winning leadership team and an open culture that welcomes new ideas and ways of doing things. This is an opportunity to join a close-knit team and help to maximise efficient use of resources, identifying and driving improvements in manufacturing process.
This is what you'll be doing as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Continually seeking to improve existing working practices, exceeding targets and standards set.
- Working closely with the Production Team to support decision making on engineering issues, processes, and
- methods of manufacture to ensure problem resolution both for the short- and long-term.
- Support the Quality team by providing input into NCR investigations and RCCA.
- Support the Commercial team with estimated machining hours and producing routes of manufacture.
- To support initiatives to maximise productivity aiming to deliver improved operational hours.
- Ensure tooling is readily available to meet order book requirements.
- Carry out Technical Review process to ensure accurate manufacturing routes are delivered into production.
- Liaise with subcontractors to cover technical requirements for off site operations.
The experience you'll bring to the team as a Manufacturing Engineer
- Prior experience as a CNC Programmer, Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer within a machining operation
- Ability to plan the manufacture of a machined component from an engineering drawing to a finished product, including tooling, gauging and fixture requirements.
- Experience of CAD/CAM software
And this is what you'll get in return
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 10 % Pension
- Professional Development
- Proven career development opportunities
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of CNC Production Engineer apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.