£32300 - £37200
11 months ago
CNC Programmer - Milling
£32000 - £37,050 (£13.50p.h. + shift, rising to £15.50 + shift)
Yolk are proud to be the recruitment partner of choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business as they continue to invest in the business with new state of the art equipment. We’re exclusively managing their recruitment as they continue to grow their team.
The business has a record of exceptional growth and is continuing to invest in advanced CNC machinery. You’ll work with colleagues who’ll support your development and you’ll feel encouraged and supported by a leadership team that’s earned the respect they receive.
Playing a key role in a large international organisation, you’ll benefit from a professional working environment as well as a generous benefits package.
This is what you’ll be doing
Your role will be to:
- Set and run CNC Machines, Milling
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
There is a two shift pattern, a four day week on the second week. Overtime is readily available for those who’d like to make the most of their earning potential.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience Setting/Operating CNC Mills, programming with fanuc controls.
- An apprenticeship is advantageous
- And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.