£33000 - £34000 + Overtime
about 1 year ago
CNC Programmer/Setter - 2 shift
£33150 + OT
South Wales - accessible from most locations
*Exclusive to Yolk Engineering*
A new opportunity for a CNC Machinist has been created with this industry leading engineering business with an international reputation for producing the best work in its field and a local reputation for being an employer of choice.
This innovative and long standing engineering business has a high value niche product that’s an essential component to a broad customer base operating in numerous sectors, so offers a secure future for the right candidate.
The company offers life long career opportunities, ongoing development in a clean environment with friendly, skilled teams and a culture of trust and empowerment.
This is what you’ll be doing
- This is a low volume role, one-offs to small batch work. You'll be programming from drawings at the machine.
- You’ll be interpreting engineering drawings to machine components to specification, inspecting your own work and completing relevant paperwork.
- As an experienced Programmer/Setter you’ll also be relied on to support apprentices through the business, offering your insight to assist colleagues.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience programming from drawings
- And this is what you’ll get in return
- £14.50 base rate, plus shift allowance
- 39 hours per week, 6 - 2 and 2 - 10. No nights.
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.