7 months ago
CNC Programmer –Setter-Operator – Milling
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and confident individual who is keen to play a key and pro-active part of a small but dynamic and friendly team.
- Programming setting & operating 3,4 & 5 axis milling machines
- Performing basic offsets. program changes and tool/tip changeovers.
- Loading and unloading of parts.
- Deburring in cycle.
- Quality Inspection of parts using micrometers, Vernier’s and gauges.
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards.
- Initial training and integration on Day Shift to be followed by flexible shift working on evening and nights as required. (Shift Premium to apply)
- Experience with Hurco VX 30i & 60i machines with WinMax/Hiedenhain controls is highly desirable.
- Setting & operating skills are a must and preference will be given to those candidates with programming experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a Mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship, but a long proven track record could also suffice
- Ability to interpret and work to Engineering drawings.
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative, with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to work to all current shift patterns.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate attention to detail and reliability.
Are you up to the challenge?