Are you a CNC Programmer/Setter? Are you looking to move to one of the leading Sub-Contract companies in the UK?
This is what you’ll be doing
Working in a fast paced sub-contract environment, the ideal Candidate must have a strong background in either CNC Milling or CNC Turning and be able to program, set and operate machines producing complex components. The ability to work from engineering drawings is essential, as is knowledge and experience of programming on CNC Machines preferably with Mazatrol control systems. Experience of CAD/CAM (mastercam) will prove advantageous.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
* Time served Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship
* Experience of machining engineering plastics and composite materials.
* Proven background of CNC Machining milling or turning with exposure working on Mazak machinery using Mazatrol controls.
* Must have the ability to programme CNC machinery as well as modify programmes
* A 'can-do' attitude to ensure delivery of the highest output.
* Adhere to tight deadlines, multitask.
* Detail-orientated, with a high level of attention to avoid errors.
* Fast-paced, astute and proactive.
* A flexible approach and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet the needs of the business.
* Must be prepared to work mornings and afternoon shifts.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary up to £39,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience plus 5% company pension contribution, 1 x salary life insurance, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing up to 33 days with length of service, an additional day off for your birthday, free car parking, occupational health examinations, cycle to work, childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice scheme, discounted gym membership and discount shopping.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Julian Richards, an engineerig specialist in brach today on 02921 673 763 or email him at email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.