Neath Port Talbot
£36000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Private Medical, Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Scheme, Company Pension
about 1 month ago
£36,000 - £38,000 + OT + Private Medical
South Wales - accessible from most locations
Yolk Recruitment is exclusively managing a new opportunity for an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter to join this industry leading engineering business with a international reputation for producing the best work in their field and a local reputation for being an employer of choice.
This long standing engineering business produces high value products that are an essential component to a broad customer base across a number of sectors, which results in stability and security for the business and employees, and has been a platform for their consistent growth over the last 10 years. The company offers lifelong careers in a clean, safe environment with friendly, skilled teams and a culture of trust and empowerment.
This is what you’ll be doing
- This is a low volume role, one-offs to small batch work, requiring you to program at the machine from drawings.
- You’ll be interpreting engineering drawings to machine components to specification, inspecting your own work and completing relevant paperwork.
- As an experienced CNC Programmer/Setter you’ll also be relied on to support apprentices through the business, offering your insight to assist colleagues.
- Some manual machining, milling, grinding, honing.
- A time served apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Experience programming from drawings, Mazatrol/fanuc advantageous
- £17.80 per hour, including shift allowance, plus regular bonus
- 39 hours per week, 6 – 2 and 2 – 10. No nights.
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this CNC Programmer/Setter role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.