£34000 - £38000 per annum
12 days ago
24 December 2021
£34,000 - £38,000
A rare new opportunity has been created for a CNC Programmer/Setter to join a growing Milling team, working on a two shift rota 6-2 and 2-10.
This long-standing engineering business is a key supplier to a global AAA client base, with customers relying on their services for over 20 years and a storng long term order book continuing to provide security for the future.
There’s a range of machinery on site, primarily with fanuc controls and you’ll be programming at the machine from drawings. No CAD/CAM required as essential, though there’s scope to develop your experience in this area later. Products will vary in complexity in terms of geometry and there’s challenge in a diverse range of materials.
This is what you’ll be doing
Your role will be to:
- Set and run CNC Machines, primarily Milling.
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
- Essential: previous experience Programming/Setting CNC Mills.
- A leading salary of up to £34,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 10 % Pension
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this CNC Programmer/Setter role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.