about 1 year ago
ARE YOU A TIME SERVED CNC PROGRAMMER LOOKING FOR JOB SECURITY? DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE PROGRAMMING IN FANUC & HEIDENHAIN? ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK EITHER DDS OR NIGHTS AND AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY?
This is what you’ll be doing
As a CNC Programmer you will be a pivotal member of the Manufacturing Team, utilizing your knowledge of 4 & 5 axis CNC Machining skills to optimize programs and machine efficiency.
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency #
- Undertake any off-set changes to the programme to ensure the components are produced to the customer drawings/requirements.
- Complete first off inspection
- Working from technical drawings
- Support, develop and mentor other colleagues & departments on technical machining issues
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Ability to program and set CNC Turning and Milling Machines
- Fanuc & Heidenhain Controls
- Applicants will need to be proactive, able to work on their own initiative and assist other semi-skilled members of the team to reach their maximum potential
- Excellent Communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary dependent on skill and experience (OTE £30K to £40K – including overtime)
- Attendance Bonus