Up to £46000.00 per annum
22 days ago
26 December 2023
£46,000, 4 on / 4 off shift pattern
Yolk Recruitment are the exclusive recruitment partner for this leading high precision manufacturing business as they continue to grow. We're looking for a CNC Setter Operator with either Milling or Turning experience to join a well established operation that continues to offer lifelong job security, the opportunity to continue to develop yourself and your earnings and a strong team culture. There's a reason why this business has one of the highest levels of staff retention in South Wales!
You'll start off working on a three shift role, working 6-2, 2-10 and 10-6, before joining a 24/7 operation working 4 on / 4 off, 2x12 hour days and 2x12 hour nights. Opportunities for overtime are available for all those who want to make the most of their earning potential.
This is what you'll be doing
- Setting and operating CNC lathes or Mills
- Carrying out inspection of components
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Working according to health and safety procedures
The experience you'll need:
- Previous experience setting/operating CNC lathes or mills is essential
- Apprenticeship is advantageous but not essential.
And this is what you'll get in return
- 25/20 holidays + bank holidays
- Annual pay review
- 7.5% matched pension
- Life assurance
- Career development opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.