£29711 per annum
5 days ago
12 June 2022
£29700 + OT + bonus
Yolk Recruitment is proud to be the exclusive recruitment partner of choice for this leading high precision manufacturing business as they continue to invest in the business and promote from within. We’re exclusively managing their recruitment as they continue to grow their team with this latest CNC Setter/Operator role.
The business has a record of exceptional growth and is continuing to invest in both the most advanced CNC machinery and a broad range of additional training to develop you into an expert Setter/Operator and beyond. You'll benefit from working in a professional working environment with in a well established international operation, working with supportive colleagues and a leadership team that has developed from the shop floor up. This is a three shift role, programming experience not essential and there's training and support to help you learn the specifics of the work here.
This is what you’ll be doing as CNC Setter/Operator
Your role will be to:
- Set and run CNC machines, milling or turning. You will not be required to program but will either have or develop the ability to adjust speeds/feeds to produce high quality components.
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
- Work with other areas of the business as appropriate
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience machining: CNC Setter/Operator (Turning or Milling), Machinist, Toolmaker, etc. Specific machine and control training provided.
- Annual salary of £29700
- 25 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Annual Bonus
- Free parking
- Experience collaborating with highly qualified and experienced engineering teams
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this CNC Setter/Operator role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.