£32000 - £51000 per annum
17 days ago
07 April 2023
CNC Turning & Milling Machinists
£32,000 - £51,000
Yolk Recruitment has a new opportunity for a CNC Setter/ Operator to join this industry leading precision engineering business in a role with variety, plenty of overtime and the opportunity to develop your career.
The business produces high quality essential components and are continuing to benefit from their continued stability and growth with increasing orders. You'll be turning in a medium volume role requiring to making adjustments from drawings using fanuc control programmes.
This is what you will be doing as a CNC Setter / Operator
- Set and operator CNC Turning and Milling machines.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Inspection and record all relevant dimensions.
- Use of measuring equipment.
- Complete quality checks.
The experience you will bring to the CNC Setter / Operator
- Technical expertise in line with this role.
- Have worked with Fanuc control is advantageous
- A safety first approach
- Have experience using a Goodway live tooling machine is advantageous.
The Successful CNC Setter / Operator with receive
- Career development
- Health cash back plan
- Access to virtual GP service
- Death in service x4 salary
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Sick pay
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Over time available at increased rates.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in the role of CNC Programmer/Setter apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.