£22000 - £24000 per annum, Benefits: 23 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays, A day off for your Birthday, Can buy/ sell more holiday, Life insurance, Dental Insurance, Restaurant offers/ discounts and Car park on site.
15 days ago
09 February 2022
Are you dedicated to providing a brilliant service to customers? Are you looking to join a vibrant company who offer excellent benefits? To be considered for this role, helping people will matter to you.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Communicating with customers and businesses who might be experiencing financial difficulty and need support.
- Review each case and offer an appropriate and suitable solution for both the customer and business.
- Comply to financial regulations, procedures and processes.
- Liaison with internal departments to obtain correct information and documentation.
- Produce high quality and detailed reports.
- Any ad-hoc tasks deemed necessary by team leader.
- Collections based experience would be advantageous,
- Experience within a regulated environment within complaints/ customer contact
- You will have a friendly, approachable, and understanding nature.
- Experience within the financial services industry would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.Flexible to work between 9-6 Monday - Friday, 1 Saturday every 3 weeks working 9-1
Up to £24000
23 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and your birthday off!
Private Medical Insurance
Further excellent benefits
35 hour week, this can include 1 out of 3 Saturdays. Currently working on a remote basis, and looking to come back to a hybrid model
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for Collections - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Libby Crofts Coles