£10.77 per hour
4 months ago
2 months temp - to be extended or made permanent
Are you working within the financial services industry? Are you currently working within a Collections role? Or, are you working within a customer care/support capacity and looking for an exciting new opportunity with a leading brand? Then, look no further, I have the perfect role for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working with a highly dynamic team to cover the following tasks:
- Work collaboratively across collections teams ensuring that department objectives are met.
- Ensure effective collection activity on delinquent accounts through thorough review of accounts.
- Handling and administration of deceased customer accounts.
- Liaise with external agents and vendors as required.
- Assist the Fraud Coordinator in investigating and reporting all fraudulent activity to Senior Management.
- Identify accounts for Forward Flow, outsourcing, or write-off submission in accordance with defined policy and procedure criteria.
- Instruct on Return of Goods in accordance with legal requirements and policy & procedure.
- Meet or exceed targets for quality and quantity.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
Experience working within the financial services in either a collections-based role or a customer service/ support capacity with the passion to step into a Collections/ Credit based role.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Up to £22,000 per annum, DOE and excellent benefits and progression opportunities!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Libby Crofts Coles a Finance Specialist, in branch today for immediate consideration!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.