5 months ago
This opportunity is to join the UK’s leading financial services organisation. They are strengthening their Collections function and are seeking customer focused individuals to join their team. Whether you are looking for an opportunity that will accelerate your career in financial services or simply want to excel at what you do this is the role for you. Offering a competitive salary between £17,000 - £21,000 + excellent company benefits with progression opportunities.
This is what you'll be doing
- Work closely with customers who are in early arrears to help bring their accounts back into good health, agreeing repayments that are affordable and sustainable.
- They do this by taking the time to understand the customer’s individual situation, showing empathy and respect, and providing fair outcomes and positive experiences all times.
- You will be handling sensitive customer information and therefore have to work well within your team to achieve the set targets.
- You will working collections from Day 1 to write off.
- You must always work in line with company policies and make sure your targets are always met.
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Previous Collections experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident at delivery effective communication
- Team worker and results orientated.
- Must be able to pass a credit check
- Be able to work a shift pattern between Monday and Friday 8am to 8pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm.
And this is what you'll get in return
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Excellent inhouse training with a personal development plan
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch.We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762.