£35000 - £42000 per annum
02921 673 753
14 days ago
31 October 2021
Do you have experience managing a Collections Team? Have you implemented new processes in this team? Do you have a strong focus on supporting vulnerable people? If so, get in touch with me today for immediate consideration!
This is what you’ll be doing
- You will be working with a very forward-thinking organisation, currently with one direct report. You will be able to add your creative flair to the role and make it your own!
- You will, at the start, have one direct Collections based report and will be expected to grow the team with the support of the wider business.
- You will manage this talented team in a hands-on manner, ensuring you are involved in the day to day Collection tasks.
- You will implement and improve internal and external process to ensure their customers have the best possible service and support
- You will develop, and grow the team outwards- hiring the best local talent!
- Previous experience working as a Collections Manager, no industry specifics!
- A proven track record of team management
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of implementing new processes and introducing new and innovative ideas to ensure the department is always working at its highest standard!
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Up to £42,000 dependant on skills and experience.
- Working Monday to Friday 37 hours between 8am till 6pm- my client is very flexible and the hours are to suit you!
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays!
- Wellbeing campaigns to attend, if you wish, on a monthly basis.
- 10 % employer pension contribution!
Get in touch with Jessica Harmer, a Financial Services Specialist, in branch today on 02921673753 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.