£27000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
5 days ago
22 December 2022
Have you worked within a commercial environment? Have you built relationships with SME's and Business clients? Are you looking for a very exciting new venture, that offers excellent progression and development opportunities?
This is what you'll be doing
As a Collections Specialist you will work with SME's to understand their payment plants, ensuring you build an effective and trusted relationship with them:
- Manage vulnerable people, supporting them in a payment plan that works for them.
- Managing the entire project lifecycle of the payment plan.
- Building effective, trusted relationships with these organisations
- Manage any investigations and fraudulent activity
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Previous experience working within a collection's role
- Experience working with SME's/ Business clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- An understanding of regulations
And this is what you'll get in return
- An excellent opportunity to progress and develop within a leading organisation
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Immediate consideration
- Some working from home options available
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, in branch today, to find out more.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities