Competitive salary and benefits package
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience working within a banking environment? Have you worked within a collections team? Managed business relationships? If so, please do get in touch as I have a very exciting new venture in Cardiff!
This is what you’ll be doing
· Assessing the circumstances of business customers, contacting customers to understand more about their business and financial position
· Investigating and writing up complex cases, proposing recommended action plans
· Working with teams across the bank including customer service, banking, fraud and legal. Monitoring accounts to identify outstanding debts or loans that may be in default
· Processing payments and refunds
· Update account status records and reporting logs. Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status
· Actively seeking to improve policies, processes and procedures and workflows
· Taking actions to encourage timely debt payments
· Resolve billing and customer credit issues
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Experience working within a banking/ financial services sector
· Excellent relationship management skills
· Collections experience, advantageous but not compulsory
· Understanding of debt payment and arrears
· Excellent attention to detail
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Competitive salary and excellent benefits package; one not to be missed!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer for immediate consideration!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch. *Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities