Up to £32,000 + 25 days annual leave and excellent benefits
4 months ago
Yolk is a recruiting partner for one of Wales’ largest organisations which delivers a valuable public service. We are currently supporting them to recruit a Commercial Analyst to work in a busy team which is responsible for managing ICT contracts on the behalf of the company, with a scope ranging from multi-million-pound outsourcing contracts to small one-off purchase. You’ll convey progress and issues at all levels of an organisation whilst changing behaviours and processes to ensure greater overall commercial success. You will have exposure and hands on experience of working with our largest and strategically important ICT contract.
This is a permanent opportunity initially working remotely (COVID-19) then based in Nelson.
What you’ll be doing
As a Commercial Analyst within ICT you will
- Support the management of sophisticated, high value commercial agreements, delivering best value to our client whilst ensuring third parties achieve their own objectives
- Work with a small team of commercial and contractual professionals, helping ensure that collectively they provide the BIS team and its customers with highly competent, timely information, advice and support.
- Successfully as part of the wider team reduce costs and manage compliance whilst driving exceptional service
What you’ll bring to the team
The successful Commercial Analyst will bring the following skills and experience to the team
- Former experience of performing in a Commercial role in an established organisation
- Experience of operating and supporting appropriate contracts and vehicles (contract administration, contract management).
- Structured and organised with first-class analysis skills, able to assess the operational and financial performance of a contract openly and fairly to drive improvement.
Here’s what you’ll get in return
The successful Commercial Analyst will receive the following excellent package
- Experience of working with the largest and most strategically important ICT outsourced services contract
- Competitive salary up to £30,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Competitive pension
- Range of additional benefits and discounts
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Commercial Analyst vacancy is the one for you then apply online or call Nici Jones to discuss the role in confidence on 07712 291098.