9 months ago
Commercial and IP Lawyer
A rare opportunity has arisen to join an innovative commercial law firm in Bristol. This is a specialist, boutique firm with fresh new offices and they are looking for an experienced lawyer to run a case load of commercial cases whilst also carrying out business development.
This is what you’ll be doing
The role will involve dealing with a range of commercial matters including commercial contracts, Intellectual property, trademarks and software. Alongside dealing with the above, the role will involve the supervision of a Trainee Solicitor and is a great opportunity to progress your career within a reputable corporate, commercial environment.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor (NQ flexible)
- Science or maths degree is desirable but not essential
- Experience within a corporate/commercial law firm
- Experienced in commercial contracts and intellectual property
- Commercially aware and able
There’s also some must haves
- A passion for commercial law
- Able to communicate well with clients and build a rapport with clients
- Experience of working in a targeted environment
- Able to manage case management systems
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate
- A following of clients is desirable but not essential
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent Pension package
Flexible working hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673713 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Alexandra Joseph at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713.