5 months ago
Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
A UK Top 100 Law firm are looking for a NQ-2PQE Solicitor, to join their thriving Commercial Disputes Resolution team, in their Bristol office. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor to work under a highly regarded Partner in this field.
This is what you’ll be doing
- As a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor, you will provide high quality dispute resolution and litigation advice for a broad range of clients
- Form a part of the wider CDR team and work closely with the Partner
- Maintain and develop excellent client relationships
- Prepare for, and attend Court hearings
- Proactively engage with business development activities
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- NQ Solicitor -2 PQE
- Experience as a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor (or as a seat on your training contract)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to reach logical and well-reasoned conclusions
- Exceptional analytical and legal research skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Private Medical insurance
- Flexible working may be considered
- Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27 with service, and the option to buy and sell days)
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- Health cash plan
- Gym discounts
- Personal shopping portal
- Daily fruit baskets
Are you up to the challenge?
If you are passionate about progressing your career as a Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor, please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673719 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment.