9 months ago
Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor
This rare commercial opportunity within a Global top 100 law firm, featured in the Legal 500 and Chambers UK, sits within their modern Bristol office. Notably, for the right, commercially focused candidate, part time hours and flexible working would be considered.
This is what you’ll be doing
Due to the growing needs of the Professional Liability department, the firm are looking for Junior Solicitor to undertake a mixed bag of commercial litigation, financial services and professional indemnity work. There is also an opportunity to carry out regulatory and white collar crime work under a highly regarded Solicitor within this team.
- To work on a broad range of commercial cases alongside the reputable team working on commercial disputes, financial services litigation and professional indemnity defences
- If your interest and/or experience lies within white collar crime and financial crime, you can specialise in a work load of the same
- Supporting Partners in larger matters, and well as managing a small file load of your own
- Meet frequently with clients to maintain and build professional relationships
- Engage in marketing and business development where necessary
- Demonstrate an excellent level of financial management
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Solicitor or CILEX
- Experience working within commercial litigation is essential
- A focus on financial services is desirable
- An interest in white collar crime is desirable
- Excellent client handling skills are essential
- A willingness to develop technical knowledge and an interest in commercial issues is essential
- Experience working to time and cost targets
- Team oriented
- Ability to support marketing and business development within the team
- IT literate
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus structure (for achieving target and for exceeding targets)
- Friendly department with good work/life balance
- Great city centre location
- Structured progression opportunities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*