Above market average
over 1 year ago
A global full service (rated top tier in Legal 500) commercial law firm are looking for an experienced Commercial Dispute Resolution Solicitor for their large Cardiff office
This is what you’ll be doing:
This firm are known for their high quality work that rivals city law firms. You will be acting on exciting, high profile and complex cases across a wide range of litigation work.
- Advise on commercial litigation cases
- Manage your own file load with minimal supervision
- Be encouraged to carry out business development and client generation
- Be able to analyse complex situations and identify key issues
- Have a can do attitude
The experience you’ll bring to the team:
- A qualified Solicitor with experience in Commercial Litigation / Business Disputes is essential
- Experience working within a public body is highly desirable but those in Private Practise should also apply
- Have excellent academics (2:1 Degree or higher)
- Commercially aware
- Sound commercial acumen
And this is what you’ll get in return
- An above market average salary
- A bonus scheme based on chargeable hours
- 26 days holiday + a Christmas day
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private medical insurance
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or email@example.com.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.