Up to £55,000
26 days ago
01 March 2025
Commercial Disputes Solicitor
A leading Commercial Legal Services firm are recruiting a Commercial Disputes Solicitor to join them in their impressive Cardiff office. They are looking for a Solicitor to join their highly regarded Tier 1 ranked Disputes team in Cardiff.
You can expect a challenging but rewarding career, with help and support along the way.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Commercial Disputes Solicitor, you will work closely with the partners, handling a varied caseload of litigation work (including contractual, commercial disputes and insolvency).
The experience you’ll bring to the team
The successful Commercial Disputes Solicitor will be:-
- Qualified Solicitor (NQ to 3 PQE will be considered)
- Experience gained at a reputable commercial law firm
- Connections to Wales and Cardiff is essential
- Commercially aware
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, clear written presentation, strong organisational skills, good time management, good initiative and problem-solving ability
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Team-focused with a flexible and collaborative approach to working with others, but also able to work alone on own initiative
- Client focused approach - drive, enthusiasm and commitment to providing an excellent client service
- Demonstrates the Company values.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary: the firm likes to reward their staff and offer promotion twice a year.
- Career development opportunities:
- Health and wellbeing: on-site restaurant with two full time professionally trained chefs, free fruit and toast, subsidised sports massage, subsidised yoga and a cycle to work scheme.
- Benefits: competitive pension scheme, comprehensive health plan, option to buy/sell annual leave, recognition scheme, recruitment referral scheme
- Making life easier: grown-up approach to working hours, guitar lessons, free language lessons, visiting beautician, barber, tailor, dry cleaning collection, on site bike repairs, on site showers and corporate gym membership reduction.
- A great location and working environment: Cardiff is a fantastic place to live and work. It’s good value for money, with short commuting times, and a vibrant, friendly atmosphere. The office, in the city centre, is right in the middle of it all.
Are you up to the challenge?
To Apply for the Commercial Disputes Solicitor role, please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.