Up to £28,000 DOE
about 1 month ago
Commercial Finance Analyst
Are you looking to work for a well-known national employer who will develop and progress you? Do you enjoy getting into the detail and helping to drive the business forward?
This is what you'll be doing:
You will be supporting your Line Manager to provide commercial financial analysis to the wider business and key stakeholders.
- Developing budget, planning and forecast modules
- Run and analyse reports for use within the wider business
- Accruals and prepayments
- Test new BI reports
- Investigate and work to resolve any queries
- Adapt and improve current processes
- Create commentary for reports
- Supporting with internal finance projects
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- ACCA / CIMA part qualified or equivalent
- Accruals and prepayments experience
- Strong Excel skills including pivots and look ups
- Desire to work within a fast paced environment
- Experience working within a similar role
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary up to £28,000pa DOE
- 26 days holiday
- 5% pension contribution
- Private medical
- Ability to progress and develop
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply to Merle (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921 673724) with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.