City of London
Up to £95000.00 per annum
7 days ago
18 October 2023
Associate - Commercial Litigation - £95k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate to join the London Commercial Litigation team. You will be working within an ambitious, friendly and growing team.
You will currently be with a City law firm and will be looking for a new challenge which will involve substantial client contact and the opportunity to take on client matters, and wider, responsibility.
The firm is committed to adopting Smart Working practices, where appropriate in the context of business needs, and empowering colleagues to maximise their performance. There will inevitably be some differences in working practices across the business groups.
Skills / Experience Required
- Commercial disputes experience gained from directory-ranked City litigation practice
- Experience of international clients and international work is essential
- Multi-jurisdictional disputes experience preferred
- Offshore disputes experience would be beneficial
- Committed to rigour around treating all clients fairly
- Focused on attributing dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Able to demonstrate continuous development and diversity in thinking
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
The firm is one of the UK's leading full service law firms, with offices in London, Wales, Thames Valley and the South Coast region. They provide their clients with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever their regional, national and international requirements. Their clients are commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals.
As part of a firmwide commercial litigation practice, the London-based Commercial Litigation team acts on heavyweight, often multi-jurisdictional, commercial disputes.
This is what you'll get in return
- £95k Per Annum
- 26 days' annual holiday and option to purchase 1 weeks' leave
- Birthday holiday
- My Time - one working week off for community, faith-based festivals, volunteering, or wellbeing activities
- Profit Share Scheme
- Target Plus (rolling bonus scheme)
- Private medical insurance including access to a health advice helpline
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (5% employer pension contribution when employee contributes 3%)
- Life assurance scheme
- Critical illness cover
- Cash Plan - claim for flu jab, health screening, optical and dental plus a range of wellbeing and health services
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Professional subscriptions
- Free parking or travel season ticket loan depending on your office location
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts at leading retailers
- Recruitment referral scheme
- Gifts at key lifestyle and career milestones
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices or please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.