Competitive NQ Salary
02921 673 719
23 days ago
22 October 2021
A Top 100 law firm is looking for a motivated NQ-1PQE Solicitor, to join their highly regarded Commercial Dispute Resolution/Litigation team. This opportunity is based in their Bath office on a full-time permanent basis (2 days a week in the office, 3 days working remotely). Trainees due to qualify in March 2022 are also encouraged to apply.
Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for a confident, determined and personable individual to develop their career in a hardworking and outgoing team.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Handle a very varied range of commercial disputes, under supervision
· Deliver an excellent standard of legal advice and client service, to a large number of clients in the retail, technology and media, health and social care, and financial services sectors
· Manage your own caseload and manage time recording to hit realistic billing targets
· Prepare for and attend to clients’ advocacy and negotiating requirements
· Work closely with Partners and Senior Lawyers to help develop your skills
· Help to support Paralegals and Trainee Solicitors
· Begin to develop a network of clients and spot opportunities to cross sell
· Undertake business development activities when required and promote the firm through social media channels
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· A qualified Solicitor, NQ- 1 PQE
· Experience in Commercial Litigation/Dispute Resolution is essential
· A sound understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and court practice, and good technical litigation skills
· A desire to develop management/supervisory skills
· A keenness to carry out business development activities
· A strong team player, with excellent communication skills
· Confidence and determination
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· Private medical insurance
· Personal Pension Plan
· Up to 25 days holiday
· Excellent career progression
· Remote working
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Rebecca Bond on either email@example.com or 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.