up to £22,000 dependent on experience
11 months ago
Commercial Litigation Paralegal
Do you have previous experience in commercial litigation? Are you looking for a new opportunity? If so a highly regarded law firm are looking for you to join them in their fast growing Cardiff office.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst being a key player in a busy Litigation department. You will be working alongside the Head of Litigation on a varied and interesting caseload.
- Running your own case load of litigated files
- Drafting pleadings
- Advising clients
- Instructing counsel
- Attending court
- Being the first point of contact for new enquiries
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous commercial litigation experience
- Experience prioritising a busy and varied workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great organisational skills
- Effective time management and great communication skills
- You have a drive to succeed and provide excellent client service
- ‘can do’ attitude
- Adaptability to client’s needs and priorities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02922 671374 or email email@example.com
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer a referral scheme for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford on 02922 671374 firstname.lastname@example.org