about 1 year ago
2-4 PQE as a guide.
An award winning, legal 500 tier 1 law firm are looking to hire an experienced general commercial litigation Solicitor to work within their Cardiff office. This firm are forward thinking, encourage flexible and agile working and are market leaders within their specialisms.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Dealing with a range of commercial litigation work to include but not limited to:
- Complex and high-profile commercial disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property disputes
- Construction litigation
- Director and shareholder disputes
The experience you’ll bring to the business:
- You will be an experienced Lawyer with experience in a general range for commercial litigation matters
- You will have a strong background either in private practise or in house
- Excellent academics
- Commercially astute
- Able to work as part of a team and autonomously
There’s also some must haves:
You must be commercially savvy, passionate about delivering the best commercial legal advice to your clients.
And this is what you’ll get in return:
- A flexible working environment
- A fantastic bonus scheme that is very achievable
- Personal career development
- Autonomy to carry out your daily duties
- Remuneration above market average
- Travel to other offices is encouraged but not essential.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*